Tuesday 12 March 2013

Kryolan Lippy

Being rather partial to a bright lip, I was very happy to find an incredibly bright pink lippy from Kryolan (shade LC334), sent to me in a little package from Karla Powell for coming 3rd in her online lip competition. I normally stick to oranges if I'm going bright and peachy tones if not as they complement my skin tone, but that being said I just can't help myself sometimes, and this colour certainly is beaut.
Needless to say, this particular lipstick will live in my make-up kit as it's far too good and completely the wrong shade to waste on myself...

Looks really red in this pic, but as you can see below, it's not!

If you like wearing lippy but the feel and maintenance of actually wearing it puts you off, then Kryolan lipstick is ideal for you. (Sounds like an advert, so sorry). It has a really smooth, creamy texture, and barely feels as though I have anything on at all. It has quite a nice sheen to it (as you can see in the pic) but if that's not your thing just blot it carefully with a piece of tissue paper, this will give you a more matte effect, it won't loose any of it's vibrancy and still doesn't feel dry! It'll also last a lot longer if you blot it.

These pics don't seem to do the colour justice but you can see how nice the texture is!

If this one's a bit too bright, try some of Kryolan's more subtle shades in this light lipstick, they're perfect for this spring/summer, the first layer is sheer to medium opacity - perfect for spring; you could also try dabbing a small amount onto your lips with your ring finger for a subtle tint!

If you've bought anything after reading a review I'd love to know what you think! Let my know by posting a comment, Thanks, Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment