Friday 8 March 2013

Illamasquas Dream Highlighter

I'd been hearing a lot of hype about 'Gleam in Aurora' from Illamasqua, things like it being the best highlighter you could possibly use, blends perfectly, looks flawless to the eye and on camera!
So, having had my make-up done at Illamasqua I redeemed the money I'd spent on the make-over on this supposedly fabulous 'Gleam'... and trust me, it really does deliver!
Oh, my, word, it's amazing. Unlike a lot of other highlighters I've used which need to be blended with a liquid foundation to get a flawless finish and the full effect, as it's a cream product it can simply be dabbed on top of your cream foundation happily, without causing patchyness, giving you a beautifull glow. All you need is the product and your ring finger, and gently dab onto the areas of your face where the sun naturally highlights: The tops or your cheekbones and brow bone, you can also take it onto the tops of your temples. Avoid the forehead and chin area as it can make you look a bit too shiny or even a bit sweaty (but that goes for all highlighters!). It's an irridescent champagne colour which makes it perfect for all skin tones, as it won't cause any ashyness on darker skin tones!



I would happily reccomend this product to anyone, professional or otherwise. I've used it on shoots and on myself, if I'm feeling the need for an added glow..

It's £18 and you can buy it from www.illamasqua.com

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment