Friday 29 March 2013

Alice & The After-Tea Party

This is just a little post about my most recent college project! I developed a 'Dark Alice' concept - hence the 'After' tea party, but I didn't want her to be your typical, short skirt, boobs out and everything in black 'Bad Alice' so instead I took inspiration from Tim Burton, the film maker who directed the most recent Alice in Wonderland and also Tim Walker, the photographer who does all the crazy props and photo shoots!
I absolutely LOVED doing research and prepping for this shoot, I watched both the Alice in Wonderland films, dragged my boyfriend round second hand shops looking for copious amounts of tea cups, teapots and all sorts of bits and bobs, then rooted through our attic (which by the way, is brimming with junk!) finally I raided Abakan and settled down to make the costume and accessories.

A lot of work went into this project so I really hope you like it!!





 Let me know what you think :)

Anna x

1 comment: