Tuesday 19 February 2013

Crown Brush HD set

I bought the CrownBrush HD set after hearing countless reviews from other make-up artists - all good! And it really has lived up to my expectations!
It comes with 6 brushes (three face and three eye), a mixing pallete and a fab double ended pallete knife, which I've found to be great for blocking out eyebrows.



The brushes are all synthetic fibre which is great for cream products but they also work well with powders too. I'd recomend giving them a THOROUGH clean (not just with brush cleaner) as soon as possible after using a cream or liquid foundation as it may dis-colour the brush - which never looks good! They're also super soft and feel amazing on the skin!




The set includes:-
*1 x powder and body brush
*1 x Blush brush
*1 x Foundation Brush
*1 x Blending creas
*1 x Oval Shadow
*1 x Pointed eyeliner
*1 x Palette
*1 x Palette Knife
*1 x Case

I bought mine from www.crownbrush.co.uk for £29.99 which is brilliant value for money, as you're getting good quality brushes, a pallete and palette knife as well as a fab little case!



**I'd highly recommend this to anyone who's starting out and looking for a good starter set of brushes, someone who's always adding new brushes to their kit (like me, and probably most MUA's!) Or even someone who just wants a complete set of brushes for their own use!**


No comments:

Post a Comment