Monday 11 February 2013

Lime Crime Velvet Love


A post on the only red lipstick you'll ever need! 

For a super long lasting, mega vibrant and crazily lushous pout you MUST try Lime Crime's Velvetines (I wish I'd tried it sooner)... It comes in two shades of gorgeous red, is smudge proof (apart from when eating oily food...bad move on my part!), water proof and most definitely party proof...I wore it out for dinner with the boyf where I'd normally avoid red lipstick and then drinks with the girls and it lasted all night!



 It goes on wet and dries to a matte finish, which literally won't budge, you could probably sleep in it and it would still be there in the morning (although I wouldn't recommend it!), if however your not a fan of the matte lip you could wear a gloss or balm on top for a different look.

 


Amazing. Love, love, love.

Cringy pic, but hey...wear with black liner and flicks!


I got mine from Cocktailcosmetics.co.uk, but it's that's popular their out of stock again! An alternative is www.limecrimemakeup.com or www.cutecosmetics.co.uk.

Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment