Thursday 10 January 2013

This is just a quick post that I thought the make-up junkies among you would appreciate! If like me you love your eyeliner (with or without 60's flicks) but can't seem to find one which doesn't budge and looks stunning. Then you should definitely try NARS Eyeliner Stylo, I love it!


It has a super fine felt tip, is really easy to apply and it's so stubborn it won't budge for anything less than your best eye makeup remover...so any forgetful eye rubbings wont matter! It comes in four different shades 'Carpates- Black'; 'Nuku Hiva - Brown'; 'Atlantic - Blue' and 'Koala - Grey'. It's £19.00 and well worth the money! I went for the black and I've posted a quick picture so you can see how well it goes on!


(Please excuse the lack of mascara! Tut tut)





No comments:

Post a Comment