Monday 7 January 2013

Clinique's Three Step Marvel...

For as long as I can remember my face has been an oil slick, which has resulted in a constant flow of spots and absolutely enormous pores, which in turn makes my skin look rougher and older than it actually is. I try almost anything I can get my hands on, but nothing reduced the oil and tightened my pores to any great effect, UNTIL I was doing a spot of make-up shopping in Debenhams and decided I was in the market for new skin care products and popped over to the Clinique counter...that's where I saw the 'Anti-blemish solutions' range which form a three step makeup regime. Perfect!
Needless to say I went away a happy bunny with a Clinique shaped dint in my purse.


The first of the three steps is the 'cleansing foam' - £14.50, this is lathered onto wet skin (AFTER all traces of makeup are removed), where it cleanses and removes dirt, excess oil and softens the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin.
The second step is the 'clarifying lotion' - £17.00, you need to shake this vigorously as it's full of tiny exfoliating particles, you only need a small amount on a cotton ball. The clarifying lotion removes all the dead skin cells which were softened during step one, and any excess oil or dirt left behind.
Removing the dirt and oil from the pores means that they can reduce in size, only slightly but it's noticeable!
The third step is a 'clearing moisturiser' - £18.50, (oil free, obvs) which acts as a barrier to bacteria and restores essential moisture (not oil!) to the skin.

**They also have a smaller set which includes: 50ml Cleansing Foam; 100ml Clarifying lotion & 30ml Clearing Moisturiser for £30**

I've only been using these for just over a week and I can all ready see a difference in my skin! I have fewer spots all ready, my skin is super soft and looks radiant, which is the result of removing all the dead skin cells and my pores are ever so slightly less noticeable. It's suggested that you use them twice a day, but I've seen results with only one use a day. Imagine what my skin will look like after a month!

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum will be my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment